Visitor Play at Farnham Sands Golf Club
From Monday 13th July, visitor bookings are available Monday to Friday at 13:10 & 13:20.
- Please book and pay online using the 'Tee Times' link
- Advance booking is mandatory - Online Bookings Available Here up to 7 days in advance
- Our Pro-Shop opening hours are currently 08:30-15:30
- Our Halfway Hut is open until 16:30 daily and is located near our 6th tee and 11th green
- Post golf drinks are available on our patio (inside tables subject to availability)
- Please follow social distancing guidelines at all times and use the sanitiser provided
- Further guidance will be emailed to you in your booking confirmation notes
- Please review our dress code here
You are guaranteed a friendly welcome to our traditional Members’ Golf Club.
On arrival at the Club, visitors are asked to report to the Professional Shop to sign in, pay any outstanding green fees and ensure that a green fee ticket is obtained to be attached to golf bags.
Visitors will be required to have an active handicap as our course is not suitable for the novice golfer or beginners.
We are a relaxed and modern yet traditional Club and do ask visitors to respect our rules and standard of golfing etiquette to ensure their visit runs as smoothly as possible. In common with other Clubs, we do insist on a minimum standard of smart casual dress at all times, this would be best described as 'recognised golfing attire'.
Please call us on 01252 782109 with any questions. We look forward to welcoming you.